Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why do we need prayer deliverance ministries?

Christian healing does not come by making a broken thing good enough to work, but rather by delivering us from the power of that broken thing so that it can no longer rule us,and by teaching us to trust Gods' righteousness to shine in and through that very thing.The fundemental laws of God are written into the universe and affect all of our lives as surely as gravity. We are all subjec t to these laws whether or not we believe them.When we transgress them,we set in motion forces that must be reaped by simple, impersonal law (impersonal law is that which was created without bias.gravity is such a law, no matter who jumps off the roof they go down.) These laws are absolute and eternal. In our sinful responces to wounding, we began early to develope patterns of behavior that causes us to reap in adulthood and sometimes before, those things that we hate.
Four basic laws founded on the Word of God which have become the foundation of this entire discipline:1. Honoring/dishonoring parents Duet.5:162. Judging and becoming what you judge Matt.7:1,2, Rom.2:13. Sowing/reaping Gal.6:74. Unforgiveness Matt.6:12,14You may add to the principle of increase Hosea 8:7 and James 1:15 We plant seeds, but we reap a harvest.The most important thing to remember in this whole process is that God cannot do two things:1. He can not over-ride our will2. He can not forgive us in areas in which, we have not forgivenThe laws of God are both natural and spiritual:
NATURAL: In physics, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."In Algebra and Chemistry. "every equation/formula must balance."SPIRITUAL: " Do not judge, lest you be judged" Matt. 7:1,2..... whatever a man sows this he will also reap." Gal.6:7
CHRIST HAS ACCOMPLISHED OUR SALVATION AND PERFECTION:however, our carnal nature, slain at the cross, refuses to stay dead- it springs back to life: " See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitter root of bitterness SPRINGING UP causes trouble, and by it many be defiled." Heb.12:15
JESUS SPOKE TO HIS DISCIPLES IN LUKE 6:Take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brothers eye, 42.bad fruit comes from bad roots. 43What is in the heart comes out the mouth. 45Even from the womb the wicked go astray; from the womb they are wayward and speak lies. Psalms 58:3You have neither heard nor understood; from of old your ear has not been open. Well do I know how treacherous you are?; you were called a rebel from birth. Isaiah 48:8The habits, patterns,and structures are the fruit i.e., anger, rage, sabotage, fear, one bad relationship after another, always the victim, negative expectations, ect.
THE ROOT IS ULTIMATELY JUDGEMENTS AND UNFORGIVENESS.THE SEED THAT IS PLANTED GERMINATES FROM: PAIN, FEAR, AND OR ANGER,SINS, JUDGEMENTS, AND UNFORGIVENESS NEED TO BE CONFESSED, REPENTED OF AND WASHED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.STRUCTURES,HABITS, AND PATTERNS MUST BE PUT TO DEATH ON THE CROSS..Bring Back to Life
Through love we help to establish and restore true Christian Identity, rather than strong self- image.
The Struggle for self-image:
I work on it .I build it. I am necessarily self-centered, even in good works. I suffer from the "Nebuchadnezzar syndrone" I am vunerable to the accuser.
The Glory of Christian identity:
God builds me. 1 Peter 2:5
I rest in Him. Heb.4:10
I am self-emptied. Phil.2:5-8
I am free to set others free. Gal.5:1,13
I am an overcomer. Phil.3:20,21
I am a sinner saved by Grace. Eph.2:8,9
I am loved ; I have treasure, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalms 139:14
In him I can do all things Phil. 4:13
2 Corithians Chapter 4
Speaks so clearly about our need to continue on a daily basis to bring our flesh to death on the cross. Pride of life takes so many different forms.When we have experienced some deliverance, and we recieve some training to help others recieve theirs, if we are not careful and ever mindful we ourselves slip into the mode that says,"I am all fixed! Now I am good enough to reach out and fix others."We won't be fixed until Jesus comes. Don't fall into this trap.When you reach out to minister and you see people set free and walk free; before you reach around to pat yourself on the back, take a moment to remember that there were a group of people in matthew 7:22 who were very pleased with them selves, and what they did for Christ.( What they did was ask their father for money, so that they could bring Jesus a gift, and then take credit for everything themselves.)It is not what we do for Jesus, it is what we allow Jesus to do through us.

OLD TESTAMENT
Psalm 23 -- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall lack nothing. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his names sake. Even though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love (mercy] will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
NEW TESTAMENT
Matthew 9:16 -- 'No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse.Matthew 12:4345 -- "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left. When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked genera-fion."Matthew 13:24-30 -- Jesus told them another parable:"The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted, and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared. The owner's servants came to him and said, Sir, didn't you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?''An enemy did this, he replied."The servants asked him, 'Do you want us to go and pull them up?''No,' he answered, because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned, then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn."'
Matthew 16:19-- "1 will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."Luke 6:42 (NAS) --' ... take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye."Luke 6:4348 -- "No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thombushes, or grapes from briers. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say? I will show you what he is like who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice. He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built."John 15:1-2 -- '1 am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he trims clean so that it will be even more fruitful."John 19:30-- When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.John 20:23 -- "If you forgive anyone his sins, they are for-given; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.'Romans 6:6 (NAS) -- . . . our old self was crucified with Him, that our body of sin might be done away withRomans 6:11-14 (NAS) --. . . consider (reckon) your-selves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus. . do not let sin reign . . . do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin.., but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead.
Hebrews 3:12--See to it, brothers, that none of you has:sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.Hebrews 4:10-- . .for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his.Hebrews 10: 10-14 -- . . . we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool, because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.James 5:16-- Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.I Peter 1:5 -- ... [you] through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.I Peter 2:5 -- .. . you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.I John 1:7-9-- ...if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin, If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.I John 3:2 -- Dear friends, now we are children of God. and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall he like him, for we shall see him as he is.I John 3:6,9-- No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. ... No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because Gods seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.
I Corinthians 15:31 (NAS) -- I die daily.Galatians 2:20 -- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.Galatiam -- chapters 3 and 4Galatians 5:1 --It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand finn, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.Galatians 5:24 --Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.Ephesians 2:6 -- And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ JesusEphesians 4:12 --. . . to prepare Gods people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.Phiippians 2:5-8-- Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: who, being in very nature Clod, did not consider equality with God something to be gasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death--even death on a cross!Philippians 4:10-13 -- I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to showit. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.Colossians 3:3, 9-10-- For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God ... Do not lie to one another, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

No comments: